Monday, January 10, 2011

Goulash..a bit of everything







So I know I said I'd update more but things have been crazy busy and facebook is unfortunately just easier to get on :/ but with that being said I will try to fill it the last month for those of you who have stuck around :)

Christmas was great Wyatt loved playing with the paper while we wrapped presents but not so much after they had actual presents in them lol.. He did pretty well though got spoiled rotten haha and then took a good nap.. His top teeth have finally broken through I'm not sure if it's But things are going well in NY we found a daycare for him so that's good his uncle gage watched him today while I went for a job orientation and he did pretty good so I'm sure he will do fine in daycare but it still sucks having to leave him :( but I'm falling asleep as I type so I will try to get on here soon to keep the updates and adventures shared :)

No comments:

Post a Comment