Sunday, January 30, 2011

February.. A month of love and no bottles

Yes I do know it's January 30th but tuesday is February which also means Wyatt will be 11 months (on the 7th) CRAZY!?! yess I would say so! This also means our 1 year mark is fast approaching. We have shared tears and laughter and huge changes and through it all I tried to share as I could.. Mommy hood for the first year has been trying on my sanity and patience and put strain on relationships but it has also brought more smiles than I knew existed, more love than I thought was possible, and opened more possibilities than I thought were available. I haven't decided if I will continue the blog for another year or not.. Seeing as I have slacked this year with updates I guess I'll play it by ear.

Wyatt has been doing better at daycare! He had his first fire drill and pretty much slept through it lol which is an improvement seeing as he didn't sleep at all his first day there. This month brings a lot of changes we are "throwing out" (hiding in the cabinet) the bottle and all formula will be given in a sippy cup.. wish us luck haha. And eventually we will begin introducing whole milk and then after he is a year he gets all the good foods peanutbutter, eggs, honey, and strawberries yummmmyyy lol. He has also started walking with his dino-rider so that's exciting and before we know it he is going to not only be running things but running around lol. Speaking of the master calls but I will try to let ya'll know how this no bottle stunt goes haha.. next will be losing the paci :/ hahah

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean his first fire drill? He already had his first fire drill! With us! We prepared him for the drill at the daycare. You're welcome :) Alsooo, I just realized Wyatt's first birthday is going to be in New York?! I may just have to find my way up there for some birthday lovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha very true but I meant his first fire drill at school lol... But YES YES YES come for some birthday love haha!! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete