Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daycare

Well it's unfortunately official Wyatt is now enrolled in daycare :( I don't know who hates it more me or him but it all around sucks not having him with me always :( but we are getting used to it he does better each day.. I love picking him up and to watch him light up and leap for me haha he is for sure the reason for my life I love him like crazy lol.. He also drives me a little crazy he is pulling himself up on absolutely everything including the side of the tub :/ NOT fun! But it is exciting for him pulling up on things that aren't as dangerous..He is also loving the stairs he books it to them to crawl up it's cute but lots of work and gasps lol. I still can't wrap my mind around how fast he has grown up.. he is about to be a year and becoming more of a toddler than a baby it's exciting and depressing at the same time because I know we'll never get this time back and it just keeps going away sooo quickly.. I finally put my battery in my camera so I have a few pictures that I will get around to uploading eventually as well but for now it's bed time :)

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for the pictures... and um, move back to NC, yeah thanks!

    ReplyDelete